Email job postings to email@example.com. Jobs will be published online within 3 business days of your email, excluding weekends and holidays. The job will be posted for 3 months, unless you request otherwise.
Healthcare- Medical Planner (Bates, Springfield, MO)
Bates is an award-winning design practice that has been at the forefront of quality design for over forty years. Our recipe for success is founded on the quality of our client relationships, creative thinking, business acumen, and our pragmatic approach. We believe in the power of design to improve the experience of people and communities in the built environment.
Healthcare- Medical Planner (Architect) Summary:
Healthcare Planner capable of developing and documenting facility plans for large and small scale projects in all types of healthcare facilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture required with a focus in healthcare or planning. Masters preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience working in healthcare facility planning, programming and design with an emphasis on floor plan layout and development
- Possesses excellent verbal, written and graphic communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of master planning, planning criteria, departmental workload analyses, space programming, departmental layouts
- Ability to lead client meetings; initiate and maintain senior level client relationships
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment for translating workload based space need analyses into master plans, departmental layouts for schematic design phase and supporting A/E team through design development phase.
- Supports business development activities (e.g., participate in proposal development, interviews, marketing material development, and development of new services).
- Architectural practice license, NCARB certification strongly preferred.
Experience in the following computer software programs: Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Microsoft Project and Abode Creative Suites.
Travel is required up to 80% of the time.
We are an award-winning practice whose focus is outstanding design. Our success is measured by continued client relationships, and by using innovative thinking to meet and exceed our client’s expectations.
To learn more, contact: Danise Cooper, 314-791-5996: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Architect (Baron Design & Associates - Springfield, MO
Baron Design & Associates, LLC in Springfield, Missouri is looking for a full-time architect to join our team. A registered architect is preferred, must have a degree from an Accredited Architecture Program and a minimum three years’ experience is required. We are looking for someone with extensive experience in construction documents and contract administration and is AutoCAD proficient. Please email resumes to email@example.com.
Architectural Associate (Buddy Webb & Company, Inc. - Springfield, MO)
BWCO is a general practice architectural firm established in 1996 and providing architectural services in 48 states. We’re seeking architectural graduates or recently licensed professionals to join our Team. Duties include assistance in development of design concepts, construction documents, obtaining governmental approvals, and contract administration. Required Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture from NAAB accredited program. Technical skill requirements include proficient use of ACAD, Revit, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe.
Please submit resume and portfolio to Buddy Webb, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Design Professional (Springfield, MO)
Local developer is seeking a design professional to join our team in Springfield, MO. The design professional will work with the development team to assist the overall effort of completing various project phases performing architectural assignments and receiving specific and detailed instruction as to tasks required and results expected.
- Prepares and modifies architectural documents, elevations, sections, details, etc. as directed.
- Develops solutions to technical and design problems following company policy.
- Develops, modifies, and/or review drawings followings direction from the development team ensuring the incorporation of design intent.
- Works closely with development team and assists to complete projects on aggressive schedules.
- Assist in developing project scopes, plans, and services during the contract process. Translates planning concepts into comprehensible terms for in investors, designers, and project team members.
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of clients' program requirements and standards and policies for completion.
- Prepares 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings.
- Builds models for investor/development team to review.
- Compiles data and performs design computations.
- Performs product research; assists development team and project team with material selection and system research.
- Assures Miller Commerce document standards are met and archives documents appropriately.
- Assist development team in construction administration and document management.
- Fosters a commitment to external and internal investor services and promotes excellence.
- Hand and CAD/REVIT drafting skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Architectural Desktop.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficiency in REVIT, and BIM preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of architectural building systems.
- Excellent communicate skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Professional degree (Master or Bachelor) in Architecture from an accredited program.
- Missouri Architecture License is required, NCARB is preferred.
- 5 years minimum of post graduate industry experience is required.
Please reply to Kyle Cook at email@example.com.
Architectural Designer (Mackey Mitchell Architects, P.C., St. Louis, MO)
We’re seeking talented architecture graduates or recently licensed professionals with 3-5 years of experience to join our award-winning design firm in St. Louis.
Please attach resume and work samples or post a weblink to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professional degree in Architecture
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Desire to grow into a senior project designer role
- Outstanding graphic, written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Revit and SketchUp a plus
Type: Full Time – Mid-Level
Category: Architectural intern
Required Education: 5 Year Degree
Mackey Mitchell Architects, P.C. is a 35-person nationally-recognized architectural corporation with a small-firm culture and big-firm capabilities. We are headquartered in St Louis, MO with growing offices in Asheville, NC and Lawrence, KS. At MMA, you’ll find the ability to help us write the next chapter of something great. We’re proud that our environment is one of mutual respect, autonomy, action, and accountability. Our firm is a member of the USGBC, and we strive to bring sustainable design principles into all our projects. Smart, savvy architects find our environment the perfect place to grow their skills. We’ve been recognized by Architectural Record as one of “America’s Best Managed Firms,” and by St. Louis Magazine as one of the “25 Best Places to Work” in St. Louis. We are committed to career development and meeting NCARB AXP tasks.