Email job postings to firstname.lastname@example.org. Jobs will be published online within 3 business days of your email, excluding weekends and holidays. The job will be posted for 3 months, unless you request otherwise.
Project Manager-Architect (Missouri State, Springfield, MO)
Missouri State University accepting applications for PROJECT MANAGER-ARCHITECT in the Planning, Design and Construction office. Responsibilities: providing management of assigned projects within the University system, including coordinating all activity on these projects from programming and concept through occupant move-in, with the primary focus on the application of architectural knowledge as it applies to the design of commercial and institutional buildings; these projects may be accomplished in-house or through a consultant employed by the University to assist with the project; assisting with the selection of consultants engaged by the University, coordinating the work of the consulting firms throughout the project, and providing in-house technical and design support; assisting in the development of the campus master plan.
For req. qualifications and app. procedures: https://jobs.missouristate.edu or call (417) 836-4683. Pay Grade: 46. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Successful candidates must be committed to working with diverse student and community populations. Employment will require a criminal background check at University expense. EO/AA/M/F/VETERANS/DISABILITY/SEXUAL ORIENTATION/GENDER IDENTITY EMPLOYER AND INSTITUTION.
Healthcare- Medical Planner (Bates, Springfield, MO)
Bates is an award-winning design practice that has been at the forefront of quality design for over forty years. Our recipe for success is founded on the quality of our client relationships, creative thinking, business acumen, and our pragmatic approach. We believe in the power of design to improve the experience of people and communities in the built environment.
Healthcare- Medical Planner (Architect) Summary:
Healthcare Planner capable of developing and documenting facility plans for large and small scale projects in all types of healthcare facilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture required with a focus in healthcare or planning. Masters preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience working in healthcare facility planning, programming and design with an emphasis on floor plan layout and development
- Possesses excellent verbal, written and graphic communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of master planning, planning criteria, departmental workload analyses, space programming, departmental layouts
- Ability to lead client meetings; initiate and maintain senior level client relationships
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment for translating workload based space need analyses into master plans, departmental layouts for schematic design phase and supporting A/E team through design development phase.
- Supports business development activities (e.g., participate in proposal development, interviews, marketing material development, and development of new services).
- Architectural practice license, NCARB certification strongly preferred.
Experience in the following computer software programs: Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Microsoft Project and Abode Creative Suites.
Travel is required up to 80% of the time.
We are an award-winning practice whose focus is outstanding design. Our success is measured by continued client relationships, and by using innovative thinking to meet and exceed our client’s expectations.
To learn more, contact: Danise Cooper, 314-791-5996: email@example.com.
Architect (Baron Design & Associates - Springfield, MO
Baron Design & Associates, LLC in Springfield, Missouri is looking for a full-time architect to join our team. A registered architect is preferred, must have a degree from an Accredited Architecture Program and a minimum three years’ experience is required. We are looking for someone with extensive experience in construction documents and contract administration and is AutoCAD proficient. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Architectural Associate (Buddy Webb & Company, Inc. - Springfield, MO)
BWCO is a general practice architectural firm established in 1996 and providing architectural services in 48 states. We’re seeking architectural graduates or recently licensed professionals to join our Team. Duties include assistance in development of design concepts, construction documents, obtaining governmental approvals, and contract administration. Required Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture from NAAB accredited program. Technical skill requirements include proficient use of ACAD, Revit, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe.
Please submit resume and portfolio to Buddy Webb, Principal at email@example.com.